1. We believe that the Holy Scriptures are the inerrant, preserved words given by inspiration of God and are man’s highest authority on earth. (By Holy Scriptures is meant the Masoretic Hebrew Texts of the Old Testament, the Received Greek Texts of the New Testament, and accurate translations of the same, such as the King James Bible in English.) A literal interpretation of the Scriptures is foundational to every other belief.
2. We believe in one God eternally existing in three separate yet united entities: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Ghost and born of a virgin. He is, was, and always will be truly God and truly man.
4. We believe that the Holy Ghost is God and that He dwells in every believer.
5. We believe that Satan is our enemy. He is a created being and is to be resisted, but not feared.
6. We believe that all have sinned and are deserving of physical and spiritual death.
7. We believe that Jesus Christ died in our place, was buried, and three days later rose bodily from the grave. He has ascended to sit at the right hand of the Father.
8. We believe that salvation is by grace alone through faith and not of works. Salvation is available to all who will receive it by faith in Jesus Christ.
9. We believe that every one who has been born into the family of God is eternally secure. Our salvation is kept secure by the power of God and it cannot be lost.
10. We believe in the resurrection of all mankind: the saved unto life eternal and the lost unto eternal punishment in unquenchable fire.
11. We believe that baptism pictures the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. It is a work of righteousness, a step of obedience to be preformed as soon as possible after conversion.
12. We believe that every believer can have immediate access to the throne of grace and that Jesus Christ is the one mediator between God and man.